|Location||Valley of Defilement - 5-3|
|Drops||Dark Silver Armor|
|Stats are sourced from Atlus's Official Demon's Souls Guide|
- He will stand still and hold his ground during the boss fight even if you have hit him, only attacking when the player is close enough to touch him.
- If the player attempts to avoid him and go straight for Maiden Astraea, he becomes much more aggressive.
- His attacks can be parried.
- He is also capable of parrying incoming attacks, and a single riposte from his powerful Bramd will usually bring about swift death for the careless player.
- Occasionally, he will cast Heal, and even more rarely, God's Wrath. However, the player can safely interrupt both miracles by attacking him before he completes the cast.
In human form:
In black phantom form (Pure White World Tendency after defeating Maiden Astraea):